Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Last days

Hil and I went to see Mema today at the nursing home.
It has been three weeks since I saw her because I broke my foot.
The last time I was with her, she was in the hospital
after her pace maker battery failed.
Today she had deteriorated so much in such a short time.
I won't go into details because it is very sad.
I love that my baby girl is with me in this.
Bless her tender heart.
I love how strong my mom has been it taking care of her mom
with the help of my dad.
We are Mema's constants.
We have been blessed to be.

So with the love of friends and their advice,
I am going to share a photo dump of the pics I have on the computer now.
What a wonderful, strong, funny, hard working, loving, determined, particular
put together, feisty, frugal, long suffering, beautiful, country, loved,
always smiling, always caring, inspiring woman I have ever known.

If you knew her, you are so lucky!
If you didn't, I feel bad for you....but wait for the party she will be throwing in heaven!












 




 
I'm going through photos over the next few days..
Ill add more, so check back,
and if you have any photos or stories....
now is the time.

No comments: